Monday, July 9, 2012

Schlafly Bottleworks

 
Tricia and I had dinner tonight at Schlafly Bottleworks. I've become somewhat obsessed with taking photos for this blog. I snapped some of my beer, signs posted inside the door, the strange hand dryer in the bathroom, and the poster of the Fonz above the urinal. I also saw a guy sitting at a table on the patio wearing knee high green rubber boots, sipping a water, and smoking a cigarette. Later, at the movie, I noticed a guy sitting alone holding a big shiny purse while his wife went to the restroom. I wanted to ask both of these men for a photo but Tricia didn't think it was a good idea. I bet they would have been happy to oblige. Still, I'm beginning to think a bit about etiquette - especially in public restrooms.

Anyway, here's today's photo. If that tall glass of glass of Schlafly Summer Lager looks tasty I have a bottle or two packed away to bring back to anyone posting a comment on this photo (that's you Tim!).